Thirsty

Friday, September 24, 2004

Oh my god

It's been way too long. Almost a month has passed since I last set foot on this page and it looks like the dirt on my sole hasn't yet been cleared. The passed month has been pretty hectic, not in the sense that a lot has happened, but more in a mental way. The future looks as blurry as Osaka's Yodogawa-river but at least there's still some fish to catch: doing a doctorate in the US and limiting the rest of my life to analysing Chinese texts and the interpretations of their Japanese counterparts, returning back to good old Belgium to end up as the local supermarket manager or finding happiness in Japan as a... a... something. That 'something' has proved to be the most problematic; working visa troubles, a possible entrance in an arts college or even starting my own company. Making decisions has never been this hard as now; for the first time in my life I experience its limiting aspects.

1 Comments:

  • I really hope you gonna steer your course which are eager.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home