Thirsty

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Thirsty's "musical baton"

Andreas just passed his musical baton on to me. It's basically a self-introductory blog post, based on ye good ole chain-letter principle. This is my contribution:

  • Total volume of music files on computer: 13.2 Gb (a lot of stuff's on disc)
  • Last CD I bought: Dedicated to All Believers - 10 Years Kanzleramt
  • Song playing right now: Four Tet - "Glue of the world" from their album Pause
  • Five songs (albums in my case)I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me :
      1. Fat Jon - Lightweight Heavy
      2. Mum - Finally We Are No One
      3. The Books - Lemon of Pink
      4. Bjork - Vespertine
      5. Four Tet - Rounds
  • Two people I'm passing the baton to: Gert and Stoffie.
Yup! Oh and by the way, I was sitting on the toilet yesterday night, when I suddenly discovered there was no toilet paper left.

3 Comments:

  • ocharme pee, da s n vree ambetante situatie...

    ik ben er net aan ontsnapt deze week, toen ik net de tegenwoordigheid van geest had om net voor het droppen van een bruine vriend even opzij te kijken en te zien dat het laagtij nabij was!!!

    By Blogger goeielobbes, at 10:36 PM  

  • Kalf! :D Mja, misschien ben ik dat wel...

    Het is trouwens de bedoeling dat je de "baton" aanneemt en hem vervolgens doorspeelt aan iemand anders.

    By Blogger Yptucide, at 2:40 PM  

  • Ge moet dan wel iemand hebben om den baton aan door te spelen, wat in mijn geval wel een heel kort onbestaand lijstje is... ;-)

    By Blogger Stoffie, at 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home