Thirsty

Monday, October 25, 2004

Falling in love

I can be such a sucker for love. I love falling in love, I love rolling in the mud that is the love not answered yet. Maybe, who knows. Maybe she will take me just the way I am. Maybe she won't mind if my kisses aren't what she figured they would be like. Maybe she won't mind if my jokes aren't that funny. Maybe she won't mind I'm not like all those guys she has ever looked at and dreamt about, all those guys I already feel jealous of. I just hope I can hold her, bury my nose in her hair and slowly dance on the loveballads that make me ride my bike faster than ever before.

Headphones and you, girl, that's all I need to be happy right now.

1 Comments:

  • Ice xylophones and feather. And a peach Ice-Tea while cruising through the City.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home