Thirsty

Friday, December 03, 2004

When I'm drunk...

It is said that when you're drunk, your true self comes to life. If that is true then these small texts I typed on my cell phone should represent my most inner feelings. Whatever be the case, here they are.

  • While the blood was pouring out of her body, I felt regret. Regret for piercing a bullet through her ribs.
  • The absolute sadness not to know. It is unbearable, this crossing of the river without knowing where the shores lie. It is absolute ignorance and yet our will to breathe keeps ignoring. Maybe we are just a slave of our own will to survive. But it's all a 'maybe'. What would the realm of 'probably' look like, I wonder. Maybe, it has shores and sunsets. But even 'maybe' has those, doesn't it?
  • My dreams are full of misconceptions, sex and fear.

Hmmm...





1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home