Thirsty

Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am sorry

I am a commitment phobic, a little boy that sleeps with a teddy bear and pulls the sheets all over his head. To escape towards the stars seeping through the fabric, far far away. To bathe in the Pleiades, with the pleiades. To forever close the eyes and see the stars, seeping through the skin, so so close. Like the stranger's lips, far away and yet so close. I am a commitment phobic and I have hurt so many so as not to get hurt.

It's time for me to go back, to find myself through the rubble of broken hearts - bread crumbs, back to when I really was a little boy that slept with a teddy bear and pulled the sheets all over his head.

I need to know where this comes from.
Maybe that is what the Breadcrumb Crater is all about.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home